Saturday, March 5, 2011

RWCC Challenge Day 4: SO CLOSE

Greetings!

Today was slightly more successful than yesterday.

I ALMOST got myself out of my writing red zone from the past two days but I didn't read at all.

This fate could've been avoided if I had remembered to turn my phone off vibrate when I got home from work. Alas I did forgot. . . So. . . That happened.

Also, I probably could've made more progress if I had decided to not turn on That 70's Show when I got up this morning and I didn't really have to go see Take Me Home Tonight either (but it was funny. You should watch it).

So, I just turned my phone on so I will hear my alarm.

I will NOT watch That 70s Show while I write.

I WILL tomorrow. I am determined.

Starting Word Count: 17,212
Ending Word Count: 19,106
Difference: -2,645
Favorite Sentence Written Today: "All the kids there made fun of me, but I'm pretty sure I was way cooler than all of them for not being as successful a clown as they were."


Starting Page: 38
Ending Page: 38
Difference: -60


Fare thee well,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment