Monday, April 4, 2011

BEDA 4: Tear Jerkers

Greetings!

When I cry, it's usually because I'm angry and not because I'm sad or distraught. There are exceptions, like the last time I saw all of my friends before we went away to college or that day my brother got a concussion on a swing when I was eight.

The biggest exception to the sad rule is movies and sad TV shows. When Rose and the Doctor got stuck in different dimensions my heartbroke and it still does every time. But the list of movies goes on far longer than the list of TV shows and there are three movies that will undoubtedly make me cry every time I watch them.

The first is Rugrats: The Movie. I know what you're thinking--how can a movie about babies make me cry? Well, there is more than one instance in this movie that will bring the water works. The first is when Didi mom is reading Tommy a story and Stu brings Dill into the room and she stops reading to sing Dill to sleep. As soon as Dill is asleep they leave the room and never finish reading to Tommy. So Tommy, sits in the closet feeing sad and abandoned. And I will cry.

The second is when Tommy and Dill are stuck alone together and Tommy is about to give Dill away to the monkeys and Dill gets scared and starts clinging to Tommy. It's so sweet every time that I just started crying.

The last tie is when Spike fights the wolf and everyone thinks he's dead. Oh, man. You have no idea how much that sucked for me. And I cried like some wolf killed my own dog. And I'm always so overwhelmed when I find out he's not dead that I cry some more.

You're probably laughing at me for crying during Rugrats but whatever.

The second movies that never fails to make me cry is Titanic. I know, incredibly cliched but whatever. I am a sucker for love stories and Jack and Rose are one of my favorites.

The only part of the movie that really makes me cry is when she jumps off the lifeboat and back onto Titanic and finds Jack and is like "You jump I jump right?"

Every time.

The last movie is a movie that I have seen once and probably can't watch again for fear that I'll lose control again. Never have I ever cried so hard at a movie as I did when I saw Toy Story 3.

That movie is too serious. The scene in the dump just made me cry so hard. I felt like my life was over. It hurt so much I couldn't stand it and the end obviously. I left that theatre in tears.

Toy Story 3 was incredible but it's too much for me to handle.

Other movies that have made me cry are Pokemon the First Movie, A Walk to Remember, Harry Potter 5 and 7 part one.

I also cried after I watched The Village but that was because I couldn't believe I'd wasted my time watching that movie.

Haha, I'm joking.

Fare thee well,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment