Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEDA 5: An Open Letter it Kanye West

Dear Kanye West,

I am a huge fan of yours. I mean, I've never heard a song that you've made that I didn't like.

Seriously, if not for you would ever listen to rap music. You are an innovator.

You're awesome. You know you're awesome right? People have had to tell you that you're awesome right?

Oh. . . Right, I guess you do know that you're awesome considering the fact that once you get past how the amazing sound that you created, all your lyrics pretty much talk about how amazing you know you are.

So, music aside, I guess, you're a talkative, self-important douche bag.

I've always known you were a douche, Kanye, but it really hit me the day that you interrupted Taylor Swift.

Seriously, what  made you think that it was okay for you do that? To Taylor Swift of all people. And then she wrote a song about how you're a douche and that you need to grow up.

Buddy, listen, how would you like if it you were on stage winning an award for the biggest douche, as always, proclaiming to the world how awesome you are and how everyone else should just be happy that you even exist because their lives would be so worthless without you, and out of nowhere, Taylor Swift comes on stage and says "I'mma let you finish, but Mike 'The Situation' is the biggest  douche bag of all time" and walked away.

How dare she interrupt you in them middle of your speech. Your moment of glory to tell you that you are not worthy?

And that's exactly what you did to her. Shameful.

Still, even after all that I still listened to your music.

But I'm sad to say that I can no longer support your music.

And it's not because your music is bad, but only because you have become even more of a douche than I thought possible.

How? If you could be mean to Taylor swift, who I love, and still have my support, what could I possibly be offended by?

Your diamond teeth.

Really? What the hell were you thinking?

Fare thee well,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment