Saturday, April 9, 2011

BEDA 9: 20 More Little Things

Greetings!

So, I've been feeling incredibly stressed out and angry as of late and I've been having a hard time relaxing. So, I decided to use to day to make another list of 20 more little things that make me happy, to remind myself that life is not as horrible as I think it is currently:

1. Walking inside from the cold into a warm house.

2. A nice cup of green tea with honey.

3. Listening to Picard say "Make it so" and "Energize"

4. Listening to Wizard Rock.

5. Rereading Blogging Twilight.

6. Getting to watch Attack of the Show.

7. Really hot, really tasty bacon pizza.

8. Reading Sonnets.

9. That irritated look Dana Scully gets on her face every time Mulder finds evidence of aliens that can be easily dismissed by science.

10. Dragon Ball Z Abridged "I have green skin, pointy ears, and a turban. Oh, yeah--I must look like so many other people."

11. Horatio Caine one liners.

12. Trying to teach my boyfriend's nephew to say "April" without him saying "ball?" instead.

13. Rereading my old writing and cringing at how bad I used to be.

14. Blasting my music and singing along to it.

15. Yu-Yu Hakusho Abridged. "Damn, Hiei. When'd you have time to chop him up like that?" "About 2 seconds after I nailed your mother." "Haha. And I thought you didn't have a sense of humor." "I don't."

16. Watching Mystery Diagnosis and making myself even more of a hypochondriac one episode at a time.

17. Dancing--when people aren't watching me of course.

18. Successfully making and consuming Shake and Bake.

19. Hanging out with people I haven't seen in a while.

20. Coloring in a color book with crayons.

Whew. Tough to do when I'm not feeling at 100% April. I'll be honest though, watching the Horatio one liner really perked me up quite a lot.

Fare thee well,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment