Friday, August 13, 2010

BEDA 13: Friends and Awkward Stuff and Yay

Greetings!


Friends are awesome.

They are awesome to sit around and have awkward conversations with.

Friends are awesome because you learn they have "underwear and bank statements drawer."

You can talk about... Awkward stuff.

I don't get to see my friends too often since we graduated from high school and when I do get to see them I love being around them.

You learn things like library's have a lot of yaoi manga in them.

We watch things like "Trans American" and "Clue" because those things totally go together.

We watch the shake weight commercial which is hilarious.

We talk about sex toy sales at Oberlin and Sweeney Todd and Harry Potter/Yu-Yu Hakusho cross over fanfiction.

Even though my friends are weird and we talk about weird things and occasionally throw ourselves nto awkward situations but that's the ind of friends I have.

Even though some of them prefer Macs to PCs [I'm a PC] I love them.

Pretty much none of this made any sense and probably just made most of you confused and maybe disgusted, but I pretty much wrote this on a whim [on a Mac, ewe] so I coul keep up with BEDA because I am determined.

So, booyah.

Fare thee well,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment