Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BEDA 31: Goodbye BEDA

Greetings!

So today, is the last day of August. The last day of BEDA.

Originally I wanted to write some huge epic blog that summed up me into a single post.

There were going to be tears and applause and I was going to be lavished with compliments and people begging me to mother their children.

But, I simply do not have the strength.

My head hurts SO BAD. And I keep having strange dreams about Hamlet and Harry Potter together.

I'm just so tired and I don't have the ability to be deep right now.

But I do have this to say--BEDA has been fun. Blogging has been fun and I have an idea for what I want my next blogging project to be.

I want to read a chapter of a book a week and blog about my reaction to it. Yes, I was inspired by Blogging Twilight and it seems like it'll be fun!

I wish I'd thought about it before I started reading Pretty Little Liars because that would be perfect. So would  A Great and Terrible Beauty.

So if you have a good book series I could read chapter by chapter lemme know.

Fare thee well,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment