Thursday, August 26, 2010

BEDA 26: HOMEWORK

Greetings!

So, back in June I started taking a summer English class and for the two weeks I was in it, it was awesome. however, two weeks into the class, my boyfriend's brother ended up getting shot while trying to stop a mugging and was in the hospital.

Terrifying. Scary.

Life stopped in our house and I was the only one home.

Anyway, since my boyfriend was my ride to school I obviously wasn't going to be able to make it to my class anymore since he was at the hospital with his brother. So my professor, the understanding man that he was, gave me an incomplete and told me to finish my last two assignments y September 15.

Well, my *sexy goats, my boyfriend's brother is home [though he is paralyzed from the waste down now which is obviously more than notsome] and the time is fast approaching for me to finish these assignments.

Today I'm working on assignment one: a paper about Hamlet. It's supposed to be an analysis of some sort and I'm [unintentionally] analyzing Hamlet's stupidity. It was a simple character analysis, but I just can't stop pointing out how Hamlet could've better murdered his uncle and how he's acting like a pissed of teenager, or more accurately, like Draco Malfoy.

Yep. Draco Malfoy is Hamlet reincarnated.

With that, I must get back to my paper.

Fare thee well,
April

*Yes, Sexy Goats. Craig Ferguson called his audience that once and I've now adopted it because I think he's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment