Sunday, August 29, 2010

BEDA 29: Thank You

Greetings!

Well, BEDA is winding down folks. I think I'm gonna miss being forced to blog everyday. I liked the challenge and this has helped me learn to deal with a lot of the things I've been going through this past month without going crazy and kicking a baby like I've wanted to.

I didn't really want to use this blog as an outlet to bitch about how unfair things are or things that annoy me or about any of those things but, I think now that it's okay that I did.

I'm an introvert and I don't like to talk to people about what I'm feeling so I bottle things up inside so I don't come off rude as an asshole. It's not really healthy and I've addressed some of the side effects of this.

What I like about blogging like this, it's helping me find a healthy release for all the things I feel. If something at home bugs me or I see something on TV that grinds my gears, or even if a Twilight blog sparks me to just write about all the reasons why Jacob is better than Edward.

Basically, I'm glad that I found a way to tell people how I feel without being rude and without terrifying anyone by raising my voice.

Because apparently if I did that a lot of people would be freaked out.

Anyway, thanks for reading and sticking with me for the final days! Woo!

Fare thee well,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment