Sunday, August 22, 2010

BEDA 22: Yawn

Greetings!

So I woke up this morning feeling like crap, went back to sleep in the hopes of feeling better, but woke up feeling worse.

My sinuses are made of failure.

Anyway, at least when I woke up THE GOONIES was on. I haven't seen The Goonies since I was 12. Then Harry Potter came on so I felt better for that.

[Jjay says Hello!]

ALSO! He got a bearded dragon today and it needs a name. Any suggestions?

I suggested Norbert but clearly only me and Hagrid like that name =)

Fare thee well,
April

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the goonies. One of the greatest movies of all time. We had an HP fest on ABC last night-- it was awesome, except for the commercials.
    Can't think of any bearded dragon names if Norbert is out.

    My blog friend Super Mom is having a contest with an HP theme, so I thought you should know about it,
    http://hddodson.blogspot.com/2010/08/contest-time.html

    ReplyDelete