Friday, August 6, 2010

BEDA 6: 19 Kids and Douche Bags

Greetings.

I think I jumped the gun when I wrote things that piss me off a few days ago. I mean Nick Cage and cabinets really grind my gears but then something else was brought to my attention.

Douche bags and people with too many children are probably the two things in the world that never fail to make me angry.

Now, let me just get them out of the way--the cast of Jersey Shore. I'm sure the reason they leave a bad taste in my mouth is obvious. The show may as well be called "A Day In the Life Of A Douche Bag."

But my "favorite" douche bag of all time has got to be Jon Gosselin. Who doesn't love that guy? I mean, did you ever watch Jon & Kate Plus 8 and feel, Jon I want to punch you in your face?

My favorite episode to site was when he was remodeling the attic or something and his kids kept coming upstairs and saying "Daddy I want to spend time with you" and obviously he sends them away because all the paint and stuff and it's bad for them. But then the whole house takes a break to eat lunch and he, Jon, sits in the attic with his best friend and says he doesn't want to go to downstairs to be with his kids simply because he didn't want to be annoyed by them.

That was the first episode of Jon and Kate that I saw and I judged Jon in that episode. And you know what, I'm pretty sure I was right.

And while you would think that the Gosselins would fall into the category of too may children, but no.

Here's why--the Gosselins have eight children because of in-vitro fertilization and multiple births happen all the time with that. Plus, those kids make me laugh. They're so honest like "I think my mom's crazy" or "I thought it was a stupid idea."

Ah, refreshing honesty from children. Good times.

BUT THE DUGGARS on the other hand have 19 children pretty much, just because. Now I went to Catholic school so I'm used to the idea of being against condoms and having to repopulate the earth and what not.

Which is cool if you believe that, but 19 CHILDREN? 19 CHILDREN? ARE YOU KIDDING?

If i had 19 children I wouldn't remember their names. I would end up neglecting half of them and I'd totally play favorites. I'd be a horrible mother.

Not to mention the family is crazy. I mean, it's one thing to raise your family to have strong, Christian values if you're into that, but the Duggars are like... Whoa!

I just can't fathom how you could stand it. How could you afford that many children in this economy? How could you want more?

I can't express properly why I detest them. I just do.

And have you ever watched the show Ugh! Every five minutes it's like "Most families usually only pack four or five suitcases, but we pack 20!" or "Most families usually drive a minivan but we drive a bus."

*slams head against screen*

I'm done. They're making me angry.

Fare thee well,
April

19 CHILDREN!?! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment